Central Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Yekaterinburg, Russia. The capacity of the stadium is just over 35,000 which will be reduced to 23,000 after the World Cup.
Russia World Cup squad guide: Full fixtures, players to watch
As the 2018 tournament approaches, Portugal, as a team now is capable of competing with some of the top countries around the world.
Portugal’s World Cup 2018 fixtures
- Spain – Friday, 15 June at 11:45 PM
- Morocco – Wednesday, 20 June at 5:45 PM
- Iran – Monday, 25 June at 11:45 PM
Take a look at France’s World Cup squad and the other things it will be handy to know.
France’s World Cup 2018 fixtures
- Australia – Saturday, 16 June at 3:45 PM
- Peru – Thursday, 21 June at 8:45 PM
- Denmark – Tuesday, 26 June at 7:45 PM
Denmark is back at the World Cup after last playing in 2010. Take a look at Denmark World Cup squad guide: Full fixtures, group, ones to watch and more.
Denmark’s World Cup 2018 fixtures
- Peru – Saturday 16 June at 6:45 PM
- Australia – Thursday 21 June at 5:45 PM
- France –Tuesday 26 June at 7:45 PM
कलंकी चोकमा निर्माणाधिन अन्डरपास बनिसकेपछि भने यो समस्या समाधान हुने आशा गरिएको छ। अहिले यसको निर्माण अन्तिम चरणमा पुगेको छ। नेपाल सरकारले चीन सरकारसँग समन्वय गरेर डेढ वर्षअघि पहिलोपटक अन्डरपास सडक योजना अघि सारेको हो। चक्रपथ सुधार योजनाअन्तर्गत चीनको सांघाई कन्स्ट्रक्सन ग्रुपले डेढ वर्षअघि कलंकीको मुख्य चोकमा अन्डरपास निर्माण थालेको थियो।
मुग्लिन–नारायणगढ सडक विस्तारकाे कथा अनि व्यथा
Nizhny Novgorod Stadium is a recently opened new stadium and will be one of the playing venues of the 2018 World Cup.
The Mordovia Arena was designed using a blend of orange, red and white, a colour scheme that reflects the traditional folk art of the native Mordvin peoples.
Take a look at Colombia World Cup squad guide: Full fixtures, group, ones to watch and more
Colombia’s World Cup 2018 fixtures
- Japan – Tuesday, 19 June at 5:45 PM
- Poland – Sunday, 24 June at 11:45 PM
- Senegal – Thursday, 28 June at 7:45 PM